Do you have some question about the tax system in Republic of Croatia?
In the Republic of Croatia, we have a few basic laws, such as:
Value-added tax (VAT)
VAT obligation is defined and proscribed by The Value Added Tax Law and Value Added Tax Rulebook, along with large number of opinion issued by Tax Administration.
VAT key issues are as follows:
• What is the subject of taxation?
• What is the tax base?
• Where is the place of taxation?
• Whether delivery as service is taxable or not?
• Whether you can deduct tax prepayment or not?
• Which are the special taxation procedures?
If you have some open question about tax issue, you can join to some of our seminars or ask special in house seminar for your purpose.
Value added tax system is becoming ever more complex. Over a long period of time, our experts are monitoring the development of Value added tax system, so you can contact us with certainty and confidence.
In house seminars